Effective from: May 22, 2018
All versions available here
Non-legalese, Simple English Summary
- You provide your personal information (email, phone number, etc.) to us while creating an account with us. We store that information reliably. We use that information to serve you.
- When you install our services on your website / mobile app, we collect some personally identifiable data to serve you.
- This policy specifies the data collected by us, the manner of collection and your rights with respect to your personal data.
- You (and/or your visitors) have an option to opt-out of being tracked by our services. Please see our opt-out page for more information.
1. Privacy Statement
Wingify cares about your privacy.
- Wingify is committed towards protecting the privacy of individuals who visit VWO websites and interact with VWO online (“Visitors”), visitors who register to use the Services as defined below (“Customers”), and visitors who provide information to VWO to register for events (“Attendees”). This Privacy Statement describes Wingify’s privacy practices in relation to the use of VWO websites and the related products, applications, and services (including support) offered by VWO (the “Services”).
- Wingify maintains high ethical standards and is committed to the protection of your personal information.
- Wingify may modify or update this privacy statement at any time without prior notice.
You can check the “Last Updated” date above to see when the statement was last changed. Your continued use of the website and/or the Services constitutes your consent to the contents of this Privacy Statement.
Wingify collects many kinds of information to operate effectively and provide you the best products, services, and experiences possible. Wingify collects information when you register, sign in, and use our sites and services. We collect this information in a variety of ways, including through web forms, technologies like cookies, web logging and or other device.
3. What Personal Information does Wingify collect or maintain?
- In general, as a Visitor, you will not need to identify yourself or reveal any personal information. However, Wingify does collect domain information from your visit to customize and improve your experience on our websites. The type of information Wingify may collect includes:
- the date and time of your access
- the pages you have accessed
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address that you use to access the Internet
- the legal bases of the processing
- There are times when Wingify may collect personal information from you as a Visitor, Customer, or Attendee. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information (browser type and version, country, etc). In some cases, Wingify may request additional information in which case you may receive a separate privacy statement at that time. Some of the ways in which Wingify may collect information from you are:
- Registrations for webcasts, seminars, conferences, etc., sponsored by Wingify or a
- Subscription to newsletters or other Wingify content-related materials
- Services purchases or trials (either on your own or on behalf of your company)
- Registrations for webcasts, seminars, conferences, etc., sponsored by Wingify or a
4. How does Wingify use your information?
- Wingify uses the information collected to operate its websites to provide you with the Services requested and to contact you about your interest in the Services; to verify your information; and to plan and host corporate webinars, online forums, and social networks. Wingify may also aggregate your information with data that is separately provided by you on social media and third-party websites if visible to third parties. Wingify may also use data from Visitors, Customers, and Attendees for marketing purposes. For example, Wingify may use the information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding Wingify, its affiliates, and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
- When Wingify collects information such as your name or other details about you, it is Wingify’s practice to provide you with information on how the data will be used at the time you are asked for it if that is not immediately apparent. When Wingify asks you to provide your information through a registration page or otherwise, you will have the option to opt out, in which case you may still be able to access other portions of this website, although you may not be able to access certain sections or services.
- Refer to heading 9. “What other rights do you have in connection with the personal data Wingify collects?” for information on your rights, including rights to “opt out” of certain uses of your information.
5. How does Wingify address data transfers from the European Economic Area (EEA)?
All exports of data from within the European Economic Area (EEA) to non-EEA countries (referred to in the GDPR as “third countries”) are unlawful, unless there is an appropriate “level of protection for the fundamental rights of the data subjects”.
The transfer of personal data outside of the EEA is prohibited unless one or more of the specified safeguards, or exceptions, apply:
|Binding Corporate Rules,
or BCRs (controller)
|Processor||x||Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our BCRs.|
|Standard Contractual Clauses
|x||Contact us at email@example.com for more details on Data Processing Agreement.|
|Model Contractual Clauses
Wingify is generally a data controller when you provide your data as a Visitor or Attendee, or to register for a Service.
Wingify is generally a data processor when your company provides VWO with access to personal data originating from your company, e.g., a file for product support or other Services or data in a SaaS environment.
Binding Corporate Rules
Our BCRs are certain objectives, including those outlined below, with respect to handling of
|Limitation of purpose and Data Flow||Personal data is collected and processed for legitimate purposes and in accordance with Wingify Policies and Procedures.|
|Data quality and proportionality||Personal data is kept accurate, is not excessive, and is disseminated in a secure manner.|
|Right of access, rectification, erasure, and blocking of data
||Data subjects may exercise rights to their data such as access, rectification, and erasure.|
|Security and confidentiality||Appropriate security controls are in place to protect data against unauthorized access, accidental alteration, and destruction.|
|Restriction on transfer and onward transfers||Data transferred to third-parties is under appropriate agreement with adequate levels of protection.|
|Cooperation with data protection authorities||Wingify is committed to cooperating with data protection authorities and with individuals handling complaints.|
Model Contract Clauses
Wingify may adopt approved model contract clauses for transfer of data outside of the EEA. If Wingify adopts the model contract clauses approved by the relevant supervisory authority, there is an automatic recognition of adequacy.
Standard Contractual Clause (Wingify as a Processor)
Wingify offers customers the right to enter into a customer-specific data processing agreement.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more on Data Processing Agreement.
6. How does Wingify share your information?
Wingify may use third-party vendors to offer its services and may also jointly host events and webinars with partners.
- Business Partners
Wingify may use partners to offer its services and may also jointly host events and webinars with partners.
7. What are Wingify’s security levels for your data?
Wingify’s intent is to strictly protect the security of your personal information; honor your choice for its intended use; and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. At Wingify, we have taken appropriate steps to safeguard and secure information we collect, including the use of encryption, when collecting or transferring personal data. Contact us at email@example.com for more details on how Wingify secures information.
8. Can you update the information you provide to Wingify?
You are entitled to know whether Wingify holds information about you and, if it does (subject to certain limitations), to have access to that information, have it corrected if it is inaccurate or out of date, or ask Wingify to delete it, if appropriate. Contact Wingify at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or to update your information.
9. What other rights do you have in connection with the personal data Wingify collects?
- What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
You can set or amend your web browser controls to accept or reject cookies. If you reject cookies, you may still use our Websites and Services; however, your access to some functionalities and areas of our Websites or Services may be severely restricted.
- Marketing Communications
You can opt out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the emails communications we send or by contacting us at email@example.com with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject field of the email. If you have any account for our Services, we will still send you non-promotional communications, like service-related emails.
Wingify offers Visitors, Customers, and Attendees the means to choose how Wingify uses the personal data they provide. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of Wingify marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I update and access my information?
We provide individuals with the opportunity to access, review, and update portability, and delete any Personal Information we hold about them. To avail the same, you can email to email@example.com.
What if I have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve your concerns.
10. What if you post on Wingify social media pages?
- Testimonial: With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
11. What are Wingify’s practices regarding cookies?
- Cookies are small files stored on your computer and are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a user. We place cookies in a customer’s browser to identify the customer. If you do not wish to provide any information through cookies to Wingify, you may choose not to use the services. We may also collect and store information locally on your device by using mechanisms such as browser web storage.
- Cookies Consent Manager: We provide all information with regard to third-party cookies via our cookie consent manager on the VWO website.
- How to reset cookie preferences: Users can reset their cookie preferences by clearing their browser cookies. Reference link:
|Facebook Custom Audience||Advertising||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation,
|Used to target the audience on Facebook through ads.|
|Google AdWords Conversions||Advertising||https://www.google.co.in/intl/en/policies/privacy/,
|Used to target the audience on Google Search and displayed through ads.|
|HubSpot||Advertising||https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy||Used as a marketing automation suite and to track a customer’s journey on our website..|
|Used to target the audience on LinkedIn through ads.|
|Google Analytics||Site Analytics||https://www.google.co.in/intl/en/policies/privacy/
|Used to track user analytics and behavior on the VWO website.|
|Visual Website Optimizer||Site Analytics||https://vwo.com/privacy-policy||Used to track user analytics and behavior on the VWO website and also to improve
|https://pushcrew.com/privacy-policy/||Used for customer engagement through push notification on the web.|
|Used to target the audience on Quora through ads.|
|Privy||Customer Interaction||https://privy.com/privacy-policy||Used to capture customer information on the VWO website, per certain triggers/behaviours.|
We do not knowingly attempt or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16 years. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child who is under 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 years may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Data Protection Officer
The Wingify has appointed a data protection officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about Wingify’s personal data policies or practices. Wingify’s Data Protection Officer’s contact information: email@example.com.
14. EU Representative
Wingify has nominated local representative in the European Union in order to comply with Article 27 EU GDPR. If you want to exercise your data privacy rights, please visit the privacy dashboard.
Contact info for our EU GDPR representative:
GDPR-Rep.eu provided by Dr. Andreas Mätzler
Attorney at Law
c/o Wingify Software Pvt Ltd
Please add the following subject to all correspondence:
DPI-REP ID: 19843629