VWO provides a number of conversion goals, here is a list of all such conversion goals with brief explanation:
- Click on a link: It tracks clicks on links or URL patterns, i.e. anchor tags.
- Visit a page: It tracks visits on the specified URL or URL pattern.
- Submits a form: It records form submissions on the specified URL or URL pattern.
- Engagement: It records clicks on any link ( i.e. anchor element), button or input element (with type attribute equal to image, submit or button) present on the page. See http://visualwebsiteoptimizer.com/knowledge/what-does-engagement-on-the-page-means/ for more details.
- Custom conversion goal: It tracks goals on any custom event such as clicks, ajax request completion etc.
- Revenue goal: It tracks revenue generation on a page.
- Click on Element: It tracks clicks on any element or a collection of elements on the page. See http://visualwebsiteoptimizer.com/knowledge/click-on-element-goal for more details.
What are URL patterns?
Here is a link explaining the functioning of URL pattern.