How is it different from IP exclusion?
If you exclude IP addresses from being tracked in the account, the variations shall still be served to the excluded IPs, but the visits from those IP addresses will not be counted in the test. To opt out completely of VWO tracking, please click here to go to VWO opt out page.
- Enter your website address and click Generate Opt Out Link. For example, http://www.example.com/?vwo_opt_out=1
- If you have opted out of mistake, simply delete the cookies and opt into VWO again
Opt Out of Website tracking
- For website visitors: Enter the URL of the website you do not want to be tracked. and click Generate Opt Out Link. Then, click on the generated opt-out link to exclude yourself from any VWO tracking.
- For website owners: Enter the URL of the website you do not want to be tracked. and click Generate Opt Out Link. Share the generated link with your visitors who want to opt-out from VWO.
Opt Out of Mobile App Tracking
- For app users: Contact your application owner/developer to opt out of VWO.
- For iOS app owners:
- Call the opt-out method to opt-out using [VWO setOptOut:YES];
- To opt-in again, call the method using [VWO setOptOut:NO];
- For Android app owners:
- Call the opt-out method to opt-out using VWO.setOptOut(true);
- To opt-in again, call the method using VWO.setOptOut(false);