VWO-ClickTale integration supports event segmentation in ClickTale for your website data. You can segment data recordings in ClickTale using the event segmentation feature ClickTale's dashboard.
Setting Visitor Events
- VWO-1 displays the campaignID running on the page. So, VWO-1 would mean campaign id 1 is running.
- Variation-Name is the variation shown to the visitor.
The event would look like: VWO-1: Variation-Name
Note: The integration currently is only for the Recordings in ClickTale.
Follow these steps to enable ClickTale integration on your VWO dashboard:
Integrating ClickTale for a new campaign
For a new campaign, enable the ClickTale integration option on the Campaign Settings panel when you are setting up your campaign:
Integrating ClickTale at an account level
- To enable ClickTale integration across all campaigns in your account, select Settings from the menu options.
- Select the Campaign Settings tab.
- Navigate to the Integration section and enable ClickTale integration option and click Save as displayed in the following screenshot:
Integrating ClickTale for an existing campaign
- To enable ClickTale integration for an existing campaign, select Campaigns from the menu option.
- Select the specific campaign you want to integrate.
- On the campaign summary page, select Settings and click Others.
- Enable the ClickTale integration option and click Save as displayed in the following screenshot: