To facilitate collaboration between members of a team, you can add multiple users to VWO account or sub-account. You can then assign an access permission for the user you added. Assigning access permission to each user helps to define distinct roles for each user and facilitate smooth collaboration between different members in a project. To learn about VWO hierarchy, click here.
Follow these steps to add users to VWO account:
- Click the Settings icon located in the upper right hand side.
- Select the Users option.
- Click Add User.
- Enter user name and email address in the appropriate fields.
- From the Account drop-down, select an account to which you want to add the user.
- From the Type drop-down, assign an access permission for the user.
- Click Save.
You can create sub-accounts to your account if you want to set up a separate account for your customers. In most cases, sub-account are added by agencies that handle multiple customers and need to manage separate account for each customer. It can also be used in a large enterprise setup where different teams need to run their own tests on varying domain names.
Note: Each sub-account has a different (internal) account-id and the VWO smarts code is unique for each sub-account. Hence, you cannot use the same Smart Code snippet to run tests across different sub-accounts.
- Click Settings in VWO dashboard and then click Accounts tab.
- Select the Sub-accounts option and click Add Sub-account.
- Enter a name for the sub-account you want to add.
- Click Save.