- Consider implementing a strategy where customers who have bought bundles or box subscriptions are further sold other one-time products. This can increase Average Order Value (AOV) and customer interaction.
- Experiment with different types of bundles and A/B testing to see what works best for your customers. This can involve changes in UI or the types of products offered in the bundle.
- Use videos to promote the benefits of your products. This could involve a short video detailing a customer's journey using multiple products over a few months. This can help potential customers visualize the benefits of purchasing a bundle.
- Leverage influencers to promote your products on social media. This can help reach a wider audience and increase brand visibility.
- Continually test and refine your strategies based on data and customer feedback. This can help ensure that your strategies are effective and meeting your business goals.
Summary of the session
In the VWO webinar, Gary Marx from Roundbarn Labs, a Senior Director of Conversion Rate Optimization, shares his insights on coordinating paid marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) for higher returns on ad spend. He discusses the importance of getting users through the funnel quickly, using tools like VWO for creating responsive versions of websites, and eventually developing dedicated landing pages.
Gary also recommends five tests based on different channels, which he suggests are crucial for businesses to focus on. The webinar concludes with a Q&A session, where Gary addresses questions about prioritizing development tasks. He suggests aligning requests with business goals and demonstrating how these requests can contribute to achieving these goals, such as increasing the return on ad spend. The webinar was interactive, encouraging attendee participation and fostering a conversation around the topic.
Top questions asked by the audience
How does the data studio picture work with customer behavior around ITP, cut cross-device behavior, and the attribution for the paid social and Facebook.- by AndreasSo attribution would be a whole other conversation that we could do a webinar all by itself. There are some fantastic tools, and we do some great data analysis with our business intelligence analytics ... team. In Google Data's, studio photo here, we are focused on the last touch attribution here, but you'll notice we have prospecting and retargeting for this funnel here. So it's taking a look at both the first touch, and then retired and getting you just to come back after they've seen it. Really good question.
Disclaimer- Please be aware that the content below is computer-generated, so kindly disregard any potential errors or shortcomings.