Wingify takes the security of its systems seriously and values the security community. The responsible disclosure of security vulnerabilities helps Wingify in ensuring the security and privacy of its users.
Wingify requires all researchers to:
- Make every effort to avoid privacy violations, degradation of user experience, disruption to production systems, and destruction of data during security testing;
- Perform research only within the scope set out below;
- Use the identified communication channels to report vulnerability information to us; and
- Any information you receive or collect about Wingify, its Customers or any of their users, or employees or agents in connection with this policy (“Confidential Information”) must be kept confidential. You shall not use, disclose, publish, or distribute any such Confidential Information or the vulnerability details, including without limitation any information regarding your submission, without Wingify’s prior written authorization.
If you follow these guidelines when reporting an issue to Wingify, then Wingify commits to:
- Not pursue or support any legal action related to your research;
- Work with you to understand and resolve the issue quickly (including an initial confirmation of your report within 72 working hours of submission); and
- Recognize your contribution on our Security Researcher Hall of Fame (currently under construction), if you are the first to report the issue and we make a code or configuration change based on the issue.
Out of scope
Any services hosted by third-party providers and services are excluded from the scope.
In the interest of the safety of Wingify’s users, staff, the Internet at large, and you as a security researcher, the following test types are excluded from the scope:
- Findings from physical testing such as office access (e.g. open doors, tailgating)
- Findings derived primarily from social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing)
- Findings from applications or systems not listed in the “Scope” section
- UI and UX bugs and spelling mistakes
- Network level Denial of Service (DoS/DDoS) vulnerabilities
Things Wingify does not want to receive
- Personally identifiable information (PII)
- Credit card holder data
How to report a security vulnerability?
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in one of Wingify’s products or platforms, please send it to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following details with your report:
- Description of the location and potential impact of the vulnerability;
- A detailed description of the steps required to reproduce the vulnerability (POC scripts, screenshots, and compressed screen captures are all helpful to us); and
- Your name/handle and a link for recognition in our Hall of Fame.
If you’d like to encrypt the information, please use our PGP key.