Below is a sample report which is available on every account under What To Test. Lets discuss the various sections of the report and how to interpret the results.
- Report Header: The top of every report shows various details related to it.
- Number of responses.
- Number of questions asked.
- Credits used for the test.
- Date of test creation.
- Status of the report- This can either be ‘Submitted’ for a running report or ‘Finished’ for a completed one.
- Responses: After the report details, the responses are shown for every question asked.
- For open-ended (text based) questions, the various answers are listed under the corresponding question.
- For choice based questions, a response distribution is shown in form of a bar graph followed by the optional feedbacks.