Usability testing is a precursor to A/B testing where you actually seek qualitative feedback from users.
THe VWO What To Test feature provides reports like this:
Creating a usability test is a 5 step process using the What To test feature.
- To create a new report, click on the Create New Report button in the sidebar on http://v2.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com/tools/what_to_test/credits.php.
- Next put in the URL of the website on which you want to get the feedback on.
- Select the number of users from whom you need the feedback. The default value of this setting is 5.
- Select questions that you want to ask the users about the website. We provide a set of template questions that can help you getting started quickly on creating an usability test.
- Finally, click on the Save and Run button to start the usability test.
Normally, a single test takes around 2-4 days to receive the required amount of responses and generate a full report.
Also, remember that What To Test requires credits to run a test. These are simply calculated as the number of users asked into number of questions asked:
Credits for a test = No. of Users x No. of questions asked
These can be purchased by visiting http://v2.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com/tools/what_to_test/credits.php.