You can specify certain IP addresses to restrict them from accessing your VWO account. You can also use regular expressions to include a range of IP addresses.
Follow these steps to specify IP addresses to restrict from accessing your account:
- Click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select the Accounts tab and then click the Security
- Go to the Allow Login from select IP address section and then enter the IP addresses you want to restrict from accessing your VWO account. Type the IP addresses in the following format: 192\.168\.1\.1 255\.255\.255\.1
- To type a range of IP addresses, use regular expressions for IP addresses. Click here to know how to build your IP Regular Expression, using the AnalyticsMarket tool.
- To apply your changes, click Save.