When reviewing VWO tests in your account, sometimes you may feel the need to check the goals associated with each test. The Preview option offers a convenient way to check and validate your goals quickly without the need to dig through the test settings.
- From the VWO dashboard, select the test you want to preview.
- On the details page, select the Preview tab.
- Select the variation you want to preview and then click Preview Now.
- In the Preview Mode pop-up, a message is displayed if the goal is triggered for the test.
Please note that preview debuggers might not display the message at times if it is a redirection page. In such situations, you can verify the goals with the help of cookies.
For the Preview mode, VWO stores the cookies with “debug” value in front, like debug_vis_opt_exp_14_combi.
To learn how to check cookies of Google Chrome, click here.
Here are the steps to check the messages in preview debugger and the cookies.
- Right-click the web-page.
- Select Inspect. A panel opens on the right side or at the bottom of the page.
- Select Application > Storage > Cookies.