VWO reports segmentation (or post-segmentation) feature allows you to slice and dice your campaign reports for different visitor segments of your website. A segment-based report enables you to determine which campaign works best for a specific visitor segment.
Segment-based reporting is a premium feature bundled with VWO Enterprise plan. To view a segmented report, you need not define segments before running the campaign. You can simply create a segment on-the-fly to view a custom report for the specific segment.
Create a segmented report
First, select the test for which you want to view segmented report. Make sure that the test has some visitor data. Next, follow these steps to view a custom report for a segment:
- In the test details page, select Detailed Reports and click Goal or Variations as appropriate.
- In the graphical reports section, select the All Visitors option.
- Select a visitor segment for which you want to view reports using the Segment Gallery option.
- To define a custom visitor segment for the report, select Custom.
- Click Add Condition to define conditions for your custom segment. Click here to know how to define conditions for a segment
- You can define multiple conditions for a segment and use the brackets to logically group your segment conditions
- Click the Delete button (minus icon) to delete a segment
- Click Done to apply the selected segment to the campaign report. The report will be updated with data matching the selected segment.
Clear segmented report
To remove segments applied on a report, click Clear Segment. This will revert your campaign report to the original format (without any segments applied).