Installing VWO plugins for your Drupal sites helps you create and run VWO campaigns without writing a single line of code for the integration. Once the plugin is integrated, you can create unlimited number of tests from VWO without any page tagging.
Follow these steps to integrate VWO with drupal:
- Download the plugin here and unzip it.
- Move the folder visual_website_optimizer into your website directory sites/all/modules/ folder.
- Browse to http://yoursite/admin/build/modules and search the module Visual Website Optimizer. Enable the check-box next to it and then click Save configuration. The VWO module is now installed.
- After you install the module, a message displays asking you to configure your VWO plugin on the settings page. Follow link or browse to http://yoursite/admin/settings/visual_website_optimizer and enter your VWO account ID.
- Click Save configuration.
- Your website is now integrated with VWO and you are all set to start creating VWO campaigns.