Integrating VWO with BigCommerce allows you to track your website traffic and derive deeper insights about your business. After the integration, you can create A/B tests, multivariate tests, personalization, and other tests using VWO on your BigCommerce website. This article assumes that you already have your store on BigCommerce and want to create and run A/B test tests for the store using VWO.
Creating a VWO Test
Create a VWO test for your store. Click here to learn more about setting up an A/B test in VWO.
Adding Smart Code
After you create a test, VWO generates a Smart Code snippet that you can add to your BigCommerce store pages you want to test.
- Login to your BigCommerce admin account.
- Go to Storefront Design > Design Options.
- Click More and then click on Template Files.
- Click Panels and select the HTMLhead.html file.
- Add the VWO code snippet to the HTMLhead.html file of your BigCommerce template (between the <head></head> tag).
You have successfully integrated your BigCommerce website with VWO. You can now start tracking the test in VWO.