Integrating VWO with BigCommerce allows you to track your website traffic and derive deeper insights into your business. After the integration, you can create A/B tests, multivariate tests, personalization, and other tests using VWO on your BigCommerce website. This article assumes that you already have your store on BigCommerce and want to create and run A/B test tests for the store using VWO. You can also track or push revenue data to your Bigcommerce account.
Creating a VWO Test
Create a VWO test for your store. Click here to learn more about setting up an A/B test in VWO.
Adding Smart Code
After you create a test, VWO generates a Smart Code snippet that you can add to your BigCommerce store pages you want to test.
- Login to your BigCommerce admin account.
- Go to Storefront Design and select Script Manager option.
- Click Create Script.
- Add Name of Script as VWO
- Under Location on page, select Head option.
- Under Select pages where script will be added, select Order Confirmation.
- Select Script under the Script type section and add the VWO smart code in Script Content.
- Click Save.
Adding Revenue Goal Code
Follow these steps to add revenue goal code:
- On the Advanced Settings section, under General Settings, add the revenue goal code under the Conversion Tracking Code box.
- Click Save to update the changes.
You have successfully integrated your BigCommerce website with VWO. You can now start tracking the test in VWO.