Integrating VWO with 3dcart allows you to track your website traffic and derive deeper insights your business. After the integration, you can create A/B tests, multivariate tests, personalization, and other tests using VWO on your 3dcart website.
Adding VWO Smart Code
- Sign in to your 3dcart account as an administrator.
- Select Content and then click Header & Footer.
- Add the VWO code snippet (asynchronous) to the Global Header field. Next, type your correct VWO account ID.
- Select Enable.
- Click Save Changes.
Setting Up Revenue Tracking
- Sign in to your Store Manager.
- Select Content and then click Titles & Content.
- Click the Settings icon next to Checkout #4 and then click Edit.
- Paste the following snippet in the Footer field of the checkout #4 page.
var _vis_opt_revenue = [total_noformat];
window._vis_opt_queue = window._vis_opt_queue || ;
- Click Save.
Note: If the revenue value is added as comma separated value without decimals, VWO by default replaces the comma (,) with a decimal. For example, if you enter the value as 1,500, the comma is replaced with decimal as 1.5. Please make sure to add the revenue value without the comma (,) such as 1500 or 1500.0.
Congratulations! Your 3dcart store is now integrated with VWO.